The Security Risk Management Team
Security Risk Management (NZ) Limited is a Wellington based licensed security company formed in 2000.
The SRM team is dedicated to providing cost effective security solutions tailored to your needs. We take pride in the quality of our work and are driven by customer satisfaction and successful outcomes.
David Horsburgh, CPP PSP PCI: Managing DirectorDavid's extensive training and experience within the Security Industry includes:
- 21 years with the New Zealand Police, including 10 years at the rank of Detective Sergeant.
- Five years with the New Zealand Security Intelligence Service.
- 16 years operational experience in covert investigations, including covert access and the use of listening device technology.
- Over 10 years experience in the private security industry.
- Training by the New Zealand Police, New Zealand Security Intelligence Service, and external intelligence organisations.
- Courses completed in New Zealand and internationally include drug investigations, building security analysis, covert entry to premises, counter-terrorism, criminal investigations, and video and still photography.
- University papers in security risk management, physical security, information security and facilities management.
David achieved the qualifications CPP in 1999, PSP in 2006 and PCI in 2007 from the Professional Certification Board of ASIS International, becoming one of only 25 people globally to hold all three certifications. ASIS International is the largest international organisation of security professional representing in excess of 36,000 members.
The certification programmes involve written examinations in security management, protection of sensitive information, personnel security, investigations, emergency planning, physical security assessment, the selection and implementation of integrated physical security measures, case management, evidence collection and case presentation.
The certifications have received accreditation from the United States Department of Homeland Security and ANSI/ISO.
Marion Horsburgh BSc (Canterbury): DirectorPrior to her involvement with SRM in 2000, Marion had 15 years experience as a data analyst for Valuation New Zealand (now Quotable Value) and two years experience as a cashier in the retail industry.
She now specialises in video analysis and training with over eight years experience in this field. Marion has completed courses in Employment Law, and Occupational Safety and Health and furthered her university studies with papers in sociology, criminology and education.
Marion is currently studying towards her CPP qualification and a certification in Business Management.
Ken Eccles, REA, NZCE: Engineer and Associate ConsultantKen is a registered engineer with an extensive background in law enforcement, receiving the Police Certificate of Merit and the Year 2000 Queen's Medal in recognition for services to New Zealand.
Ken's areas of expertise include mechanical and electronic system design, radio telecommunications, CCTV, Imaging, Radar, Fibre Optics and Broadband linking.
Martin Eising: Senior TechnicianMartin has worked for Security Risk management since 2000. He has over 20 years experience in the Telecommunications industry, is a factory trained Panasonic Systemsn Engineer and has completed PABX courses including Panasonic, Ericsson and Nortel.
Martin has nine years experience in the installation of both overt and covert CCTV systems and is one of New Zealand's leading covert camera installation specialists.
He has experience in the installation of analogue, digital and IP CCTV systems.
Get a free quote for workplace securityFill out the form below and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.